VIDEO: Beijing Puppet Government Censures my Work -- deports me

Please see video, and please join my Patreon and support. I need it. Working hard out here but all is fine. They did not physically attack me.

People in conversation:
    VK · 11 months ago
    where did the video go? try to see but not there now...
    BLANK ATM CARD · 10 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    west · 8 months ago
    WHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (BLANKATMCARDS.ONLINE@YAHOO.COM OR watsapp: +1845 81 566)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!

Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from CJ CORPORATION. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €2 ,000 since the past few weeks. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the CJ web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmcard.online@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 845 81 566 Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +167875 2440
    Alexandra Roger · 5 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    Alexandra Roger · 5 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    Alexandra Roger · 4 months ago
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +180 9217 5

Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +180 9217 5
    kashia · 1 months ago
    OFFICIAL HACKING COMPANY IS THE BEST SITE TO GET BLANK ATM CARD.I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (officialhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com visit there website https://official-hacking-company.jimdosite.com/ whatsapp +16125022272 so you can get your immediately https://richardcaro788.blogspot.com/
    STRUGGLING FINANCIAL · 1 months ago
    I'll recommend all your videos henceforth to friends, great job. In 2019 EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME when I was introduced to ‘the blank card’ [ a much luxurious version of the AMEX] by a hedge funds analytic hacker . I came across his email online, jamiehacking99 at gmail, he distributes ‘atm/debit’ cards containing 215k to financially distressed people with the hope of helping them build a life, it was very convenient for me and anyone who is struggling financially.
    Christina N · 15 days ago
    I’am Mrs Christina, I and my husband are here to testify about how we use United ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com
    melaniecase · 14 days ago
    Hi, this is real testimony of a spell doctor who helped me bring back my finance, who left i and the kids for 9 month. i had lost all hope about my finance coming back home again. if you're going through a tough time in your marriage or relationship, or want back your Ex. contact him on drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him R 4; R 4;+2 4 7054547814

Reader support is crucial to this mission. Weekly or monthly recurring ‘subscription’ based support is the best, though all are greatly appreciated.  Many methods are available to keep the work rolling. Click the image for a more info.

Quick Link to Paypal

Recurring Donation

QR Code

QR Code

Venmo1

To support using Venmo, send to:
@Yon-Michael

Use the QR code for BitCoin apps:

bc2020

Or click the link below to help support the next dispatch with bitcoins: