Expert Gordon Chang calls for Breaking ALL Ties with China

Genocide against Tibetans, Uighers, kidnapping Hong Kongers in places like Thailand, soft-Genocide against Hong Kongers, threats or actions against Taiwan, Japan, India, Nepal, Korea, Bhutan, and more. All while CCP conducts countless direct attacks against United States.

CCP sows ethnic hatreds around the world. I see this in many countries with my own eyes, such as Myanmar, Thailand, and causing Korea and Japan to fight and dissolve critical relations.

This important interview between my friends Jan Jekielek and Gordon Chang details many of these critical issues. I took Gordon and Jan on the streets of Hong Kong and they both saw with their own eyes.

Both Jan and Gordon have deep knowledge on this deadly topic. Both Jan and Gordon are worth hearing — now both together.

People in conversation:
    A Student · 9 months ago
    I'd rather listen to Winston Churchill: "To Jaw Jaw is better than to War War"
      JDow · 9 months ago
      Note that cutting ties, particularly financial ties, does not mean shut down the jaw jaw part of the story. It can prevent war by keeping the parties far enough apart nobody slaps another face.

{^_^}
    SandraGendron · 9 months ago

●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for operating online from home. i have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. i can say my life is changed-absolutely for the better! check it out what i do, Copy Here══════►► Www.Jobcash1.com
    Chadz · 9 months ago
    Most of America’s elite ruling class (including the current administration) owes their ascension to power to CCP. They will never oppose CCP. These pundits refuse to accept this. If CCP is attempting to overthrow the government, the only recourse is to investigate and try the co-conspirators for Treason against the USA.
    KristaPalacios · 9 months ago
    I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.This is where i started............. W­w­w.N­­e­­t­­P­­a­­y­­1­­.C­­o­­m
    Hope · 8 months ago
    I am making 10,000 Dollars at home own laptop .Just do work online 2 to 4 hour properly. so i make my family happy and u can do Check it out what i do… …… https://bit.ly/ 9JrDqt
    Hope · 8 months ago

Reader support is crucial to this mission. Weekly or monthly recurring ‘subscription’ based support is the best, though all are greatly appreciated.  Many methods are available to keep the work rolling. Click the image for a more info.

Quick Link to Paypal

Recurring Donation

QR Code

QR Code

Venmo1

To support using Venmo, send to:
@Yon-Michael

Use the QR code for BitCoin apps:

bc2020

Or click the link below to help support the next dispatch with bitcoins: