We Are Still #1 (somehow)

11 July 2012

Thank you for the tremendous support through the years.  We are just getting warmed up, though I am in a transition stage while completing a book.  I remain serious about potentially transitioning over to US/Mexico focused work.

Meanwhile, this military blog rank came across the radar.  Although my work is not milblogging (because it covers so much other), it is good to see that through your support and my labors we are at the top.  The math behind these stats is a mystery.  If we were #2, there would be room for dispute about methodologies and rectitude.  But we are #1, so this can be accepted as objective fact:

photo

Comments

# RE: We Are Still #1 (somehow)Dave M 2012-07-11 16:18
cgblog.org is #8, but it looks like they are going off line.

+5 # RE: We Are Still #1 (somehow)C Good 2012-07-11 16:24
Congratulations !! :-)

+4 # RE: We Are Still #1 (somehow)Toaster 2012-07-11 18:41
I second that Congratulations :-)

+5 # RE: We Are Still #1 (somehow)Bill L 2012-07-11 19:30
A well deserved position in the pecking order. And let me be among those who are encouraging you to report on the Mexico border mess.

+4 # Mrs.Sandra Baker-Hinton 2012-07-11 21:16
My dad always liked "Atta boys" so here is one great big "Atta Boy!!!!"

+5 # Well deservedLonnie McCarron 2012-07-11 22:11
Well deserved. Your work is superb.

+4 # Supporter and readerClaude Pelanne 2012-07-11 23:18
Congratulations Michael and stay safe.

+5 # Truth be told!Jill Trammell 2012-07-12 00:29
:lol: The truth shall prevail! Keep it coming Michael. We count on you for it!

+5 # News We Can Use...Emil Savin Lawrence 2012-07-12 00:30
Michael:
Keep up the good work. I am a vet, was with the USN, so I know what news the politically correct media cannot use. I ran for mayor in San Francisco, in this last election and the local papers, in eight months, could not find the space to mention my name, just once. With the exception of one online interview which they were forced to take, that was it.

Emil Lawrence
San Francisco

# RE: We Are Still #1 (somehow)Nikolaos 2012-07-14 08:27
Mike keep the ball rolling and when time comes send it spinning on their ugly faces.