- Published: Monday, 25 February 2008 19:16
If you are not happy with your MichaelYon-Online purchase for any reason, please contact us -- no later than five (5) days after receipt -- and let us know! If we have made a mistake, your item has arrived damaged, or you are simply not happy with the quality, we will make every attempt to fix it and/or replace it, quickly and at no cost to you. Guaranteed. (Additional services or changes may incur additional charges. See terms below.)Terms and Conditions:
- You must first contact us before sending any item back. Refunds will not be issued without an advanced return authorization.
- If you made a mistake when ordering your purchase or you would like to make a change (e.g. you decide you would like your print professionally framed or you decide on other print to have framed) and you wish to obtain a replacement we will reprint your item for a small reprint charge. We may request you return the item to us with the original packaging at your expense (prepaid, trackable and insured). In those cases, we will give you a date by which the item needs to be sent back to us.
- For items that arrived in a damaged condition, we will make arrangements, and pick up the cost, for you to return the item to us. We may ask you to include, or hold onto, all damaged packaging so we can make appropriate insurance claims with the shipper.
- Cancellations: You may of course cancel your order prior to its completion, but any work completed by us prior to cancellation will not be refunded. This includes framing charges. If your order has already been printed and is waiting to be shipped at the time of cancellation, the order will then be treated as a refund described above.
Delivery / Shipping Policy = there are no shipping restrictions.