News Flash: Dragon Skin

For Sale: Dragon Skin

Dragon Skin for sale: I paid approximately $4,000 for this body armor but would not recommend it to any buyer who plans to use it in combat. I do not like Dragon Skin for various reasons. The Dragon Skin is too heavy and also relatively difficult to wear. If you fall in the water with this body armor, I think you will drown before you can shed the Dragon Skin, or if you are trapped in tangled wreckage after an IED, you will have an extremely difficult time shedding the Dragon Skin. There is no quick release and it’s plain hard to get in and out of. I talked with a Special Forces soldier some months ago about body armor. His humvee was hit with an EFP and was burning. He said that if not for the quick release on his armor, he said he would have burned up.

Again, please do not buy this for combat. There are cheaper body armors that are better. I’m starting the bid at $1 and will use the proceeds to return to Iraq at the end of January.

We should expect an increase in US and Iraqi Casualties over the next couple of months due to ongoing, intensive operations against al Qaeda.

Please click here to bid on an over-priced set of body armor that you should never wear in combat.

(If you have difficulty with the link to the item page, the E-Bay item number is: 260203742022 )

Comments

-3 # RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinVance Cummings 2010-08-04 17:51
I will give you 100.00 for it but why do you make the comment you do about this vest
I am not sure it is what i want to buy now?
Have a great day.

+1 # RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinAdrian Gordon 2014-01-11 19:08
Maybe he makes the comment he does because he's honest and want's to be sure you know you're getting something that is of questionable design and utility before you buy it and get trapped in a burning vehicle and die?

# Ervin M 2010-08-19 20:17
Im very interested in the dragon skin you are selling and wanting to know if it is still available for bidding.

# RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinDragon skin 2010-11-29 17:07
Let me know if the vest is for sale and what you want.

+1 # RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinDragon skin 2010-11-29 17:08
Is the vest still for sale

+3 # Dragon skinDont mind me 2012-07-17 22:01
Dragon skin is the best i have 3 vest love them they never let me down fore...

# Dego1Guest 2013-02-28 12:23
Do you still have this for sale? What size is it? I have cash.

-1 # Dego1Guest 2013-02-28 12:26
What is it's size and ballistics level? I have cash. Feel free to email me.

# 200rosie 2015-02-09 01:36
ill give ya 200

# CSMWearer of DG 2015-02-15 17:41
The release of the armor has nothing to do with the armor. It has everything to do with the vest. A quick release is the vest and not the armor. As for bad armor? Worn it on three tours and have had tremendous results when I needed it. I now have SOV 2500 (part level 4 part level 3A). I wore it despite the restrictions in theater. I chose to have the best on me. What I was careful not to do was to NOT soak it for 18 hours in kerosene, then hang it upside down, then shoot it at the edges to attempt to show degrading or incompetent armor. Good thing we have the current contract given to them by the general who tested DS, then soon after retired and became a VP for the company.

# @CSMCTR 2015-02-18 19:27
CSM, I have read numerous accounts about the Army test on Dragon Skin armor. The two things I think stand out are the armor's failure after exposure to high temperatures typical for Iraq and that it was unable to stop a 7.62 x 63 mm round, which is essentially a .30-06 round. Being a user of the armor, can you attest to these problems? Is it also a heavier armor than compared to standard issue? I am just curious as to which account is true.

# david.brister69@gmail.comDavid 2016-07-17 22:49
What is up with Pinnacle Armor website? I am looking for information and I am unable to find anything new about Dragon Skin Armor. Says that the site is under construction.

# 11B2VRLTWRock Solid 2015-09-10 12:50
If u still have this 7 yrs after Orig Post, I will buy it for what you paid for it in 2007 or whenever!
I've been Deployed more times then I can Count on Both Hands, thumbs Included, I've wore the IBA, and the IOTV and Both Are and Were The Absolute Worst in Theatre! W/ our Mission, I need to be able to move with a Quickness, bend, duck n have 100% Confidence my Armor is gonna stop that AK 7.62 Rd! Don't care about a 5.56rd or 9mm or a 44 mag Rd! It stops a 7.62, I'm Solid! After 4 yrs of Everyday Wear n Tear in GA n WA Climates, the SAPI plates start to split, not crack, Split. It's Layers! In Texas weather, it starts after 2.5 yrs, n Will Not Stop a 44 Rd w/ Plates in! We found that out while in Garrison, if ur gonna get Shot, Why Wear It!? N there were Quite a Few Missions that we didn't Wear them!! That's 100 also! N in 2009, we had a "Visitor" fly into BIAP! He was wearing Dragon Skin! Just 2 1/2 yrs After it Failed Govt testing!! So why was he wearing it!? He told us, He Will Not Leave "The Big House" w/o it!! He asked about Ours, Seen, Put On, took pics n 3 wks later, 85 D Vests landed in TQ n Convoyed to Our FOB! N I Don't Care what Anybody Says, Rank Unit Whoever, My Entire BN had it on Next Deployment, 2010, n by 2012 mtge Entire Regiment Wore It!
On All 13 of my Deployments, I've Lost Many Battle Buddies, My Brothers, from a 7.62rd! It's Sick Knowing They May of been Saved if wearing this Armor! Me Personally, I've been hit in front SAPI's 4 Times!! 1x wearing the IOTV, it broke 4 ribs, n 3 Times wearing Dragon Skin. Nothing Broke n couldn't even tell where the Rd Hit on the Tiles! High Ranking Military Officers n Enlisted can Think They Know Everything that's going on, yeah OK, BS, we Have it til this Day, I've been out since 2014, 14.5 yrs Active, Yeah The BS was All I could take! Also I'm Out So FAH-Q, I will say what I want, Once We Knew the Truth, We Wanted To Quit Right Then!! Our Gov't is Liars, Thieves and Killers!!
But this Dragon Skin is Top Notch n it Needs to be Issued to Everyone in Uniform!
Here it is, I'm a E7 w/ 2/75th Ranger BN Ft Lewis/ McCord, 13 Rips to OIF n OEF, Army Veteran at 100% Combat Related, 1 Silver Star, 2 Bronze, 3 Purple Heart n the List Goes On n On!! If u add it up, you Already Knkq who I Am! One Last Thought FTA!

# 1SGDave H 2015-09-10 20:58
Rock solid, call me: Dave 503 409 7870

# Rep529Marcos 2015-10-28 03:26
Did you find a vest yet?

# SOV3000SSGGhosty 2016-01-22 19:54
Hi, I have an SOV3000 XL vest with complete rifle coverage plus two rifle shoulder pads plus abdominal/groin rifle armor rectangular attachment. The neck collar was stolen/lost somewhere so I do not have it. Worn for about 9-10 months total, but still has got at least as long of hard wear in it before the outer cover has to be repaired or replaced.

# TrizTsuwamono 2016-10-26 16:03
I'll email you about the vest.

# RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinGary 2016-11-02 22:17
DRAGONSKIN BODY ARMOR
THIS IS THE LATEST & GREATEST REAL DEAL
MANUFACTURED BY NADG (FORMERLY) PINNACLE BODY ARMOR
THIS IS NOT THE STANDARD SOV2500 MODEL RATED TO DEFEAT LEVEL IIIA BALISTIC THREATS.
THIS VEST IS THE LATEST & GREATEST OFFERING MANUFACTURED WITH ADDITIONAL LAYERS OF KEVLAR AND DYNEEMA WITH THE NEWER STRONGER SOV3000 TITANIUM SILICA-CARBIDE CERAMIC DISKS! THE PANELS ARE ASSEMBLED WITH NEW FORMULA FLEXABLE RESION THAT HAS BEEN HEAT TESTED AT 200 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT FOR (12) + HOURS. THE PANELS ARE SO FLEXIBLE THAT THEY CAN BE ROLLED UP SIDE TO SIDE AND TOP TO BOTTOM! THE VEST IS CABIBLE OF DEFETING MOST IF NOT ALL LEVEL IV BALISTIC THREATS.
THE VEST IS A SIZE LARGE AND WEIGHTS (32) POUNDS. THE VEST IS APPROXIMATELY (2) YEARS OLD. IT WAS WORN FOR (1) TOUR IN AFGANISTAN BY A CONTRACTOR MEDIC. THE VEST SHOWS LITTLE TO NO WEAR! LOOKS BRAND NEW! COMES WITH ALL ASSOCIATED INFORMATION & CARE GUIDES, PLUS IT EVEN COMES WITH A SOV3000 TITANIUN SILICA-CARBIDE CERAMIC DISK SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE VEST IS CONSTUCTED OF!
DRAGONSKIN HAS BEEN USED BY THE US SECRET SERVICE, CIA OPERATORS, CONTRACTORS, DIPIMATES AS WELL AS US SPECIAL SERVICES IN IRAQ AND AFGANISTAN. KRIS KYLE EVEN STATED IN HIS BOOK THAT HE USED DRAGONSKIN AND IT WAS THE BEST VEST HE HAD EVER USED!
AT THE TIME OF PRIVATE CONTRACTOR PURCHASE, THE PRICE WAS $5500.00-$6000.00.
THIS IS A SERIOUS TOP OF THE LINE VEST AND EASILY THE BEST THAT MONEY CAN BUY!
$2500.00

# RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinGary 2016-11-02 22:29
If interested in the above, shoot me an e-mail!

# News Flash: Dragon SkinMarilyn 2016-11-04 16:28
Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the
greatest I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to
the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?

Feel free to surf to my web page: Yeezy 350: http://www.yeezy-boost350.net/

# RE: News Flash: Dragon SkinGary 2016-11-04 16:41
100% on the source!
Make me an offer!
907-748-3902

# News Flash: Dragon SkinWilhemina 2017-11-13 11:23
We made some improvements.

my web-site; nba live mobile
cheats: http://nbalivemobilebasketballcheats.wikidot.com/blog:1

# News Flash: Dragon SkinElvera 2017-11-15 01:02
I have checked your page and i've found some duplicate content, that's why you don't rank high in google's search results, but there
is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles, search for: Boorfe's
tips unlimited content

My webpage :: AlisiaSmall: https://Graciela33.wix.com

# News Flash: Dragon SkinTemeka 2017-11-16 17:20
I have checked your site and i have found some
duplicate content, that's why you don't rank high in google's search results, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100%
unique articles, search for; Boorfe's tips unlimited
content

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... BreannaSmall: https://Emery33.wix.com

# News Flash: Dragon SkinColeman 2017-11-27 09:41
Hi there. I rarely offer comments however this time is an exception. Your post was
truly helpful, and can be applied in a lot of our lives.
I have actually shared your post also on Facebook and Twitter.
And not to mention, I have bookmarked your site! I truly hope that you will continue writing excellent subjects like this.
Thank you a lot.

My page Top
Skin Guides: https://skinlove.me/dynas-skin-care-review/

# News Flash: Dragon SkinSandy 2017-12-08 14:56
Hi admin, i must say you have high quality content here.
Your blog can go viral. You need initial traffic only. How to get it?
Search for; make your content go viral Wrastain's
tools

Stop by my homepage: 98Mozelle: https://Alisonfat.blogspot.de

# News Flash: Dragon SkinBrandi 2018-02-28 05:13
I have checked your blog and i have found some duplicate content, that's why you don't rank high in google's search results, but there is a tool that can help you to create
100% unique content, search for: Boorfe's tips unlimited content