For My Thai Friends

img_4617c_fullweb

04 January 2011

Was walking by the water.  There were thousands of birds and so I wanted to send this snapshot back to Thailand.  Thai people are welcome in Florida!  Y'all get over here.

Michael

Comments

# mike wilson 2011-01-04 07:22
If you are back in Florida = welcome back--- take a break and smell the roses --

# mike wilson 2011-01-04 07:27
now you can sit down and start penning your name to thousands of books-- waiting for mine-- after I read it I will send it to a Army Staff Sargent who was in an outpost close to Iran-- He will grad from U of F this Year-- He took Lots of classes while in country at time of your book-- He is still in reserves-- thanks for your work your friend Mike Wilson

# Jim Pruitt 2011-01-04 07:45
I took a similar pic at Circle B last Sunday. Your camera takes much better photos than my cell phone. Glad to hear you got home for a while. Stay safe. Jim

# Leah Perry 2011-01-04 09:19
They're beautiful, Michael. Thank you for sharing this amazing sunset picture.

# Don Furlong 2011-01-04 10:01
Michael, you are the Earnie Pyle of these wars.
Thank you for shoe in us the truth.

# Anne Rutherford 2011-01-04 10:11
My mother in law lives in Sarasota. I have similiar pics to your previous posted but I've never seen anything like that. Do watch out for those gators while you're taking photos!

# Sandra Baker-Hinton 2011-01-04 10:27
The White Pelicans are over here in the Northeastern corner of Florida now. You should come here for some great shots also. They are very beautiful. I am always heading down the street from my art gallery to shoot photos of them in the Marina here in Fernandina Beach. The White Pelicans are not as friendly as the Browns so usually find them out in the river on one of the Shell Middens. Come see for yourself.

# david crook 2011-01-04 13:45
glad your home, lets do dinner?

# JAL 2011-01-04 17:17
Need to get signing Michael. :-) My copy is going to a Major who is Black Hawk pilot. Was in Iraq in 2005 during first elections. Just got back from 2nd deployment in Transition & Stabilization work.

We appreciate you and your work. Where to next?

# Karen 2011-01-04 20:38
Beautiful, Michael . . . as usual! Thanks to sending it to us as well as your friends in Thailand. Glad you're home for a little while. Rest up a little if you can.

# Emily 2011-01-06 14:45
Only Browns so far here in Crystal River but I'm optimistic. I had forgotten how beautiful it was here in Florida.