Facebook Blocked my Account, Again

Do not dare say any truth about Chong Dae Hyup on Facebook. Facebook blocked my account again, for 30 days, for this simple sentence: “Koreans sure are easy to fool. They even think Chong Dae Hyup is on their side.”

image001

image003

I researched Chong Dae Hyup (CDH) in Korea. Went to their headquarters, conducted long intervews with members there and on the Korean streets and in California. CDH is a straight up communist organization who works for North Korea and does bidding for China. One of their members already tried to assassinate our Ambassador.

image005

Chong Dae Hyup operates in the USA, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia, Philippines, Germany, Canada, and other places.

CDH runs a serious operation installing these comfort women statues to cause us to fight each other and hate Japanese. Their first goal is to cause a split between Korea-USA-Japan. They largely have succeeded with Korea-Japan.

More recently, CDH has landed with their statues in Vietnam, and they are attacking South Korea. Please consider that for a moment. They are now playing the same game between Korea and Vietnam that they have been playing for years against Japan-Korea, but this time Korea is the overt target. This has not yet sunk in with many Koreans. They are too busy worshipping these statues, which have now been installed on buses.

I watched them worship these statues for weeks in Korea. They dress up the statues, play music for the statues, hold umbrellas for them in the rain, hold the statue’s hands. Sing for them. Dance for them. It is a regular National Geographic extravaganza, and anthropological wonder. And if you say what I am saying here, but you say this in Korea, expect a beating and or criminal charges.

This is serious business with Korean government backing, though the government must have started to notice that CDH is now turning on them, as they intended from the beginning. Koreans on the whole still do not realize they are a primary target.

Koreans have naively believed that CDH is on their side against US and Japan, but in reality South Korea is a primary target of CDH. Most Koreans have been too naïve to realize that CDH is their enemy, and few Americans even realize that CDH exists and is operating from California to New Jersey to Georgia. Michigan, too. They are spreading, trying to enflame passions to make us fight each other.

Their strategy is transparent: Divide, and Conquer.

When CDH allowed me into their HQ, they did not realize that our team is on to them. Now they know, and they constantly attack me, having succeeded twice in getting my Facebook accout blocked.

My Facebook account is busy:

image007

At minimum, CDH and sympathizers use Facebook to silence free communication. Do they have someone inside Facebook? Are they just gaming the software? I do not know. But I do know that Facebook is doing the bidding of an enemy of Korea, Japan, USA, and Australia.

Since you have read this far, please help our research. This work is expensive. Please see my Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/MichaelYon

Comments

# FacebookMichael Yawn 2018-03-03 04:19
I very rarely get on Facebook so I don't see your FB postings, though I do read and enjoy all your emails.

# RE: Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainTomD 2018-03-03 04:21
Thank you, I've never heard of Chong Dae Hyup. I went looking for more info and about the only thing I found was this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comfort_Women
Your take?

# RE: Facebook Blocked my Account, Againjdow 2018-03-03 06:53
For starters try his facebook page. This is a pertinent entry: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelYonFanPage/posts/10155362195610665
Then get this book which describes why the whole thing is a hoax going back to primary reference data: https://www.amazon.com/Wartime-Military-Records-Comfort-Women/dp/1980350051/

{^_^}

# MrEdward.Fullerton 2018-03-03 04:47
Hi Michael, Have n't heard from you in a long time.Got the drift though, somebody does n't like your despatch.We, most of us know what happened seventy years ago, the lot of suffering

# Ms.Suphawadee 2018-03-03 06:13
Hi khun Michael. Sorry to know this FB blocking. But Zuckerberg's wife is Korean (?) and maybe this is why FB is specially sensitive to any mention of Korea.

# RE: Ms.Chaz 2018-03-03 22:03
From Wikipedia -- Chan was born in Braintree, Massachusetts,[ 2] and grew up in Quincy, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston. Her parents were ethnic Chinese refugees who fled Vietnam in refugee boats to escape oppression from the Vietnamese Communist government.

# Astroturf everywhereLorenz Gude 2018-03-03 06:55
The battle for the Internet is on in earnest and the big players like facebook and google are working overtime to suppress everything that does not fit the narrative they support. They have almost all the power but once people see it they can't unsee it. So the worm turns and the narrative become more fragile. This kind of thing has happened before many times. There is even a nursery rime about it which read in part: "All the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again."

# The Hate Farm: China is Planting a Bitter HarvestMICHAEL YON 2018-03-03 07:25
My article in English, published in Japan, says much more:

# RE: Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainBisley 2018-03-03 11:46
The problem is less about Chong Dae Hyup in particular, than Facebook and other sources of information, in general. It's an unpleasant fact that Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, most of the major players in the internet and tech industries, and most of what passes for "mainstream" news, are owned and operated by radical leftists. These people use their influence and control over the flow of information to the public to propagandize in favor of their beliefs and allies, and censor anything that conflicts with their intended message.

A communist-affil iated group is not to be undermined, or denigrated on Facebook. Their charges of racism, bigotry, and whatever "phobia" is handy, are merely the latest catch-all excuse for censoring anything that might undermine the leftist message. This is only one of the thousands of things they block and censor every day to try to ensure that the public gets only the information that supports their agenda -- while the leftists can post the most outrageous lies, incitements to violence, or whatever they like that promotes their cause.

# The no Morals Facebook Mob.Christian 2018-03-03 12:03
Sorry that these guys have started attacking you. If it is the same people who when after me for making a comment in December, they cannot even live up to their low standards. I had questioned the influences of a doctor expert in Straight Times article. I was accused of being a Comfort Woman Denier and they posted on my wife's FB page that I dated comfort women. I just recently saw that they had tagged some photos I shared of the King's Crematorium with their propaganda and nonsense. With FB not taking any action in December I blocked and removed their comment just yesterday. Hind sight, I would find someone in the Thai government to take action for the disrespect they showed Thailand. s

# Why I call it...Tommy Barrios 2018-03-03 14:08
BUTTBOOK!

# Back at you Michaeljim Campbell 2018-03-03 15:25
I appreciate your note, This is not unusual and happens a great deal to all of us that like to go to the edge of their phony standards.

I only put my material up for exposure about 90 get posted, SWAG method of accounting.

# COL(R)/Dr.David Gifford, MD 2018-03-03 16:23
Michael, I follow your e-mail posts but rarely visit FB because it's largely trash. This material you cite is consistent with much that I've learned about the incitement to hatred between the nations and the molding of opinion by FB. Stay involved, stay strong as ever.

# RE: Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainDeAnna 2018-03-03 18:11
My preference is to simply read your stories 8) , I deleted my FB account because for me it is a complete time suck. :o

# Facebook?Ted Thomas 2018-03-03 18:17
Mr. Yon,
Thanks for this report; I had heard of comfort women (a wretched historical fact) but was not aware that CDH was using it as a hatred tool as part of their attack plan. Sun Tzu laid out this strategy millennia ago, and the Chinese have not forgotten or abandoned it.
Sadly, FB is not only not our friend, it is becoming the enemy of truth and free expression. Hiding behind "fact checking" while censoring material which offends progressive snowflakes is becoming their hallmark. I am teaching my family how "un-neutral" they are; hopefully it is getting through.

# RE: Facebook?jdow 2018-03-04 06:35
"Thanks for this report; I had heard of comfort women (a wretched historical fact) but was not aware " Are you sure what you think you know about it is historical fact?

Are you aware that Korea was part of Japan during and leading up to WWII at the Koreans' specific request? Are you aware that the "Comfort Women" were mostly volunteers who were well remunerated and protected from disease? Exceptions exist. My understanding is that most of the exceptions were at the hands of Japanese military officers from Korea itself?

And from testimony from WW-II survivors I have met in the distant past the nastiest of the Japanese prison officers were all Koreans. It's hard to feel sympathy for Korea's so called "Comfort Women" in the face of the lies surrounding it, the brutality of Korean soldiers during WW-II (and the Korean war), the way young Korean women are treated today at the hands of their peers, and the casual take on prostitution in Korea today.
{o.o}

# Mr.Fred 2018-03-03 18:44
It doesn't take long to realize FB is pretty far left leaning, much like the Huffington Post. How they interpret their rules is very subjective. There are so many people on FB we come to think of it as if it were public domain. However like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc these are all private domains just like the news agencies and can be as arbitrary in their decisions what to allow as they choose. It does appear that propaganda is ultimately the name of the game. :sigh:

God Bless Michael.

# ThanksBud Bromley 2018-03-03 20:46
Thanks Michael. Keep up the good works sir. Enjoyed your books.
Bud
Hawaii

# Mrs.Muriel Lincoln 2018-03-05 17:06
Time we all move to a different site to post our pictures and comment to share with our friends and families. Have to look at who owns the site first.

# Comfort women & USAMike Stibe 2018-03-06 23:31
What the hell do Korean comfort women have to do with the US? It's a well-known historical fact that the Japanese had comfort women in many places they took, not just Korea, China and the Philippines. Not to mention the rape and murder of tens of thousands of women in Nanking in just a six week period just to show what they were really capable of. I suggest to 'jdow' above who seems to think that most comfort women were "volunteers" to read the 1993 Kono Statement by the Japanese government confirming the coercion in seizing the women. The women were from at least 9 countries including hundreds of Dutch and Australian women (although I doubt a single one "volunteered" for that kind of duty) and many Japanese women (although many of them were paid volunteer prostitutes -- legal in Japan -- a number of them were kidnapped because their fathers were enemies of the infamous Kenpeitai, the most brutal military police in history who made the SS and NKVD look like pikers.

BTW, Facebook, like Google, is full of leftists who have no problem with lies and censorship.

# MrMichael St John 2018-03-30 03:29
Keep the faith brother - find Steve S. and some beers with him!

# Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainLeonida 2018-05-20 06:09
Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/informa tion. I know
my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free
to shoot me an e-mail.

Here is my blog Neuro Brain Boost Reviews: http://tacofishtucson.com/fish/UserProfile/tabid/42/UserID/10831/Default.aspx

# Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainJani 2018-05-21 21:47
I have checked your page and i've found some duplicate content, that's
why you don't rank high in google's search results, but there is a tool
that can help you to create 100% unique articles,
search for; SSundee advices unlimited content for your blog

my web-site: KirbyBold: https://HassieSee.wix.com

# Facebook Blocked my Account, AgainEsther 2018-05-21 23:46
Knowing how to Social Network Marketing Works
better than newspapers, televisions and also other
online ad campaigns. Once a person clicks on your ad,
the advertiser's web page turns up for your user. All
fan pages start at 0 so try your better to acquire your internal
network to love your page.

Stop by my blog post; facebook ads pricing - Michale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51NObt4ejbw,