Curiosity: Successful landing on Mars!

Comments

+6 # Martian Global WarmingScott Evans 2012-08-06 17:29
So that's why there's global warming on Mars. There's an ATV on the planet.
+9 # SmoothTheOldMan 2012-08-06 17:31
I watched this live last night with my daughter. It was marvelous to watch a room filled with competent people just doing what needed to be done. I don't think that there were any political "science" or victim-studies majors anywhere nearby, just engineers.
+2 # mcafee_anesthesia@yahoo.comTom McAfee 2012-08-06 19:01
Amazing. Imagine what we--"Global Community"--cou ld do if we stopped killing each other and concentrated on advancements like this. GOOD JOB NASA---maybe we can vote out that imbecile---then hope and change.
-4 # RE: mcafee_anesthesia@yahoo.comGump 2012-08-07 16:49
And there's your Poli-Sci major. making everything about politics. What a dick.
# RE: Curiosity: Successful landing on Mars!Debbie 2012-08-06 20:34
Is this the real deal or is it a simulation video?
+2 # Mrs.Sandra 2012-08-06 21:43
Great! I had not seen that. Slept though the landing so missed any major coverage today since the networks would rather talk about women having surgery on their feet to enable them to wear the high, high heel--we must cover what is important to our people.
+2 # ArtistSandra 2012-08-07 01:53
By the way, I knew that this was an animation but thought it gave a great explanation of what took place. Can't even imagine the kind of thinking and knowledge it took to make this all work. WOW!! Too bad knowledge is not a priority with our government who is being very short sighted in their withdrawing funding for such exciting projects.
+1 # RE: Curiosity: Successful landing on Mars!Gump 2012-08-07 16:33
I agree every kid should see that, but the next video that came up for me was the Taliban Publicly Excecuting Women. My kid does not need to see that.
# Maybe; maybe not...Hercdriver 2012-08-07 20:23
Depends on how old she is. Know your enemy. Showing what they are really capable of alerts American to exactly who we are up against, and the atrocities they regularly practice, can be enlightening.
# RE: Maybe; maybe not...Gump 2012-08-08 18:49
Just pointing out that this site isn't for kids. Would have been nice for Michael to give me a link to another, less war oriented site I could use.
+2 # LTCol USAF RetiredJohn Welch 2012-08-07 21:05
Is this great or what ?Leadership ? Want to kill military and NASA I don't think so !
# MrNukRocRoc Olson 2012-08-08 22:58
I blow my peeps away with this!